Here and gone : a novel / Haylen Beck.
- 16 of 18 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Valemount Public Library.
0 current holds with 18 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Valemount Public Library||f bec (Text)||35194014267439||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780451499578 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 9780451499585 (trade paperback) :
- Physical Description: 287 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Crown, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
"A woman is fleeing through Arizona with her kids in tow, trying to escape an abusive marriage. When she's pulled over by an unsettling local sheriff, things soon go awry and she is taken into custody. Only when she gets to the station, her kids are gone. And then the cops start saying they never saw any kids with her, that if they're gone than she must have done something with them. Meanwhile, halfway across the country, a man hears the frenzied news reports about the missing kids, which are eerily similar to events in his own past. As the clock ticks down on the search for the lost children, he too is drawn into the desperate fight for their return."--Provided by the publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Abused wives > Fiction.
Missing children > Fiction.
Police corruption > Fiction.