Crimes of the father : a novel / Thomas Keneally.
- 4 of 13 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Valemount Public Library.
0 current holds with 13 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Valemount Public Library||f ken (Text)||35194014270110||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||01/02/2018|
- ISBN: 9781501128486 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: x, 334 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2016.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Father Frank Docherty is unwittingly pulled into the lives of two people - a young man, via his suicide note, and an ex-nun - both of whom claim to have been sexually abused by a prominent monsignor. Docherty decides he must confront each party involved and try to bring the matter to the attention of both the Church and the secular authorities. What follows will shake him to the core and call into question many of his own choices. This riveting, profoundly thoughtful novel is an exploration of what it is to be a person of faith in the modern world."--Provided by the publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Catholic Church > Corrupt practices > Fiction.
Sex crimes > Fiction.
Scandals > Fiction.
Clergy > Fiction.
Sydney (N.S.W.) > Fiction.