The good people / Hannah Kent.
- 15 of 16 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Valemount Public Library.
1 current hold with 16 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Valemount Public Library||f ken (Text)||35194014268841||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316243964
- Physical Description: 388 pages : map ; 25 cm
- Edition: First United States edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
Three women in nineteenth-century Ireland are drawn together in the hope of rescuing a child from a superstitious community, determined to rid itself of the strange and unknowable. As the trio's situation grows more dire, their folkloric practices become increasingly daring - culminating in a stunning and irreversible act that will put all their lives in danger. Terrifying, thrilling, and wholly original, this is a startling examination of absolute belief and superstition taken to their extremes, of the universal yearning to belong, and of love, both tender and harsh.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Changelings > Fiction.
Superstition > Fiction.
Ireland > History > 19th century > Fiction.