Hell hath no fury : a John Hawk western / Charles G. West.
- 5 of 13 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Valemount Public Library.
0 current holds with 13 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Valemount Public Library||apb wes (Text)||35194014271142||Adult paperback||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780786042005 (paperback) :
- ISBN: 0786042001 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 307 pages ; 18 cm
- Publisher: New York : Pinnacle Books, Kensington Publishing Corp., 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| "In the first of a trailblazing new series, acclaimed western author Charles G. West introduces the legend of a man called Hawk . . . To start their new life together, Jamie Pratt and his young bride join a westward wagon train bound for the Rocky Mountains. They get as far as Helena when their unscrupulous wagon master deserts them, leaving them as good as dead in a godforsaken, blood-scorched land. The other settlers agree to set stakes where they are, but Jamie and his bride press on toward the Bitterroot Valley, deep into Sioux territory. "-- Publisher's website.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Scouts (Reconnaissance) > Fiction.