- 2 of 5 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Valemount Public Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Valemount Public Library||f mac lp (Text)||35194014275119||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||05/09/2018|
- ISBN: 9780525632986 (paperback : large print) :
- ISBN: 0525632980
- Physical Description: 515 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: [New York] : Random House Large Print, 
"In the newest psychological thriller from the New York Times bestselling author of I Let You Go and I See You, Clare Mackintosh brings us a gripping story about how those who love us never really leave us... Two years ago, Tom and Caroline Johnson committed suicide, one seemingly unable to live without the other. Their adult daughter, Anna, is struggling to come to terms with her parents' deaths, unable to comprehend why they chose to end their lives. Now with a young baby herself, she feels her mother's presence keenly and is determined to find out what really happened to her parents. But as Anna digs up the past, someone is trying to stop her. She soon learns that nothing is as it seemed"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Suicide victims > Fiction.
Parents > Death > Fiction.
Future life > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.