- 10 of 12 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Valemount Public Library.
1 current hold with 12 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Valemount Public Library||apb thr (Text)||35194014273551||Adult paperback||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250033505 (paperback) :
- Physical Description: 466 pages ; 19 cm.
- Edition: St. Martin's paperback edition
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Paperbacks, 2018, 2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| "A socially awkward biotechnology tycoon, obsessed with exacting vengeance against a surgeon after his wife dies from medical complications, uses his resources to try to destroy the doctor's life while she reconnects with an ex to try to survive."--NoveList.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women physicians > Fiction
Wives > Death > Fiction.
Psychopaths > Fiction.
Revenge > Fiction.
Brainwashing > Fiction.
Biotechnology > Fiction.