The judge hunter : a novel / Christopher Buckley.
- 3 of 14 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Valemount Public Library.
1 current hold with 14 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Valemount Public Library||f buc (Text)||35194014276828||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||07/03/2018|
- ISBN: 9781501192517 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: xi, 348 pages : map ; 25 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
Map on endpapers.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Christopher Buckley's enchanting new novel spins adventure, comedy, political intrigue, and romance against a historical backdrop with real-life characters like Charles II, John Winthrop, and Peter Stuyvesant. Buckley's wit is as sharp as ever as he takes readers to seventeenth-century London and New England. We visit the bawdy court of Charles II, Boston under the strict Puritan rule, and New Amsterdam back when Manhattan was a half-wild outpost on the edge of an unmapped continent. This novel is a smart and swiftly plotted novel that transports readers to a new world.
Search for related items by subject