Save the date / Mary Kay Andrews.
- 10 of 14 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Valemount Public Library.
0 current holds with 14 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Valemount Public Library||apb rom (Text)||35194014277271||Adult paperback||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250181466
- ISBN: 1250181461
- Physical Description: x, 517 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: St. Martin's Paperbacks edition.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Paperbacks, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2014.
"A Savannah florist is about to score the wedding of a lifetime--one that will solidify her career as the go-to-girl for society nuptials. Ironically, Cara Kryzik doesn't believe in love, even though she creates beautiful flower arrangements to celebrate them. But when the bride goes missing and the wedding is in jeopardy, Cara must find the bride and figure out what she believes in. Maybe love really does exist outside of fairy tales after all."--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Florists > Fiction.
Weddings > Fiction.
Savannah (Ga.) > Fiction.
Pets > Fiction.