The black book / James Patterson & David Ellis.
- 10 of 11 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Valemount Public Library.
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Valemount Public Library||apb adv (Text)||35194014280192||Adult paperback||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781538729083
- ISBN: 1538729083
- Physical Description: 453 pages ; 19 cm.
- Edition: Oversized mass market edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2017
"A devoted Chicago cop from a family of career detectives miraculously survives an attack that kills his partner but that he cannot remember himself, an event that causes him to be charged with double murder and tasked with uncovering what really happened to clear his name."-- Novelist.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Police > Family relationships > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Chicago (Ill.) > Fiction.