The store / James Patterson and Richard DiLallo.
- 10 of 13 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Valemount Public Library.
0 current holds with 13 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Valemount Public Library||apb thr (Text)||35194014293369||Adult paperback||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781538745502 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 390 pages ; 20 cm
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2017.
"Bonus novel The end"--cover.
Living in a world where all needs are anticipated and delivered by a powerful convenience retailer known as The Store, New York writers Jacob and Megan go undercover to expose The Store's secrets in ways that risk their lives.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Married people > Fiction.
Authors > Fiction.
Stores, Retail > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Undercover operations > Fiction.