The seventh sun / Kent Lester.
- 11 of 12 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Valemount Public Library.
0 current holds with 12 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Valemount Public Library||apb thr (Text)||35194014275259||Adult paperback||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780765382238 (mass market paperback) :
- Physical Description: 500 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: First mass market edtion.
- Publisher: New York : Forge, published by Tom Doherty Associates, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2017.
"A Tom Doherty Associates book."
"A seemingly random murder alerts scientist Dan Clifford to a global conspiracy that stretches from the halls of Washington to the Honduran coast. Illegal, undersea activities have unwittingly uncovered a primordial secret that is wreaking havoc on aquatic life and the local human population. When the CDC and the full resources of a U.S. "threat interdiction" team fails to uncover the source of the devastation, Dan and a brilliant marine biologist, Rachel Sullivan, must race to unravel an unimaginable, ancient mystery in the murky depths. It's up to them to stop this terror before a determined multi-national corporation triggers a worldwide extinction event, the Seventh Sun of ancient myth."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Fiction.
Honduras > Fiction.